Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Jason Earl
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:13:36 -0700

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've just downloaded the bzr.savannah.gnu.org:/srv/bzr/emacs/emacs
>> repository and I noticed that I can't seem to find the EMACS_* release
>> (and pretest) tags.
>
> Looks like you are right.
>
>> They're not present as Bzr branches
>
> Should they?  I don't think a tag should show up as a branch.
>
> Andreas.

My guess is that Andreas' version of bzr fastimport is not quite new
enough.  It looks a lot like the branches that I used to get before Max
Bowsher fixed the problem with tags created via commit commands.

Of course, it is possible that I am simply looking at the wrong branch.

For the record this is what I did:

bzr co http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/emacs/trunk/ foo

and compared it with the results of:

bzr co http://bzr.notengoamigos.org/emacs-merges/trunk/ bar

The tags in question show up in the notengoamigos.org branch

Here's the first 20 lines of bzr tags on that branch:

Boehm-GC-base        51379
CEDET_BASE           97068
EMACS_19_34          15863
EMACS_20_1           19949