Re: Defcustoms, how do users find them?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Defcustoms, how do users find them?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:38:51 -0500

> If it is really annoying to autoload defcustoms then maybe autoloading
> just defgroups would be a possibility? (Or are they already autoloaded
> in some way?)

Yes, groups are autoloaded, thanks to cus-load.el.
We could make customize-variable's completion complete to all
defcustoms, using a similar scheme (and have customize-variable
automatically load the var's package if it's not yet loaded).
But autoloading the defcustoms is out of the question.

        Stefan