Re: Emacs 23.2 plans

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2 plans
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:28:05 +0100

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu skrev:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:58:56 +0100, Jan Djärv <address@hidden> said:

Perhaps some fallback definitions for FC_LCD_* can be provided
somewhere so that a binary compiled on an older system can use the
LCD features when it runs on a newer one.

I added an #ifdef for FC_LCD_FILTER.  If I add fallbacks, the older
version won't work.  It will refuse to add keywords (lcdfilter) it
doesn't know about and return an error.

Hmm, that's unfortunate...

Actually, I think i misread the code. I'll have another look and add fallbacks if it will work.

        Jan D.