Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:02:03 -0500

On Nov 18, 2009, at 19:49, Andreas Schwab wrote:
The raeburn-tag-3-for-export tag only exist in three files, two of which
are not *,v files.  The third file does no longer contain the revision
that this tag is referencing.  So for all practical purpose, this tag
does not exist.

Weird; I've no idea how that would've happened. The tag would've related to tracking some work I was doing many years ago, so if it simplifies any of the transition work bookkeeping or sanity checking, feel free to delete it.

Ken