Re: CamelHump word movement in Emacs

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: CamelHump word movement in Emacs
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:25:19 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> Is it ok to commit?
>
> It needs to add some compatibility aliases or adjust the CC-mode (and
> maybe other?) code that refers to those functions with their old name.

I've grepped all code, and it seems to be only cc-mode.  There, I
changed the code to use the new names.

> Also, I'd prefer to rename the functions so that they all share
> a `subword-' prefix.

In general I agree, but in this case I think fitting to naming of the
word movement functions is more desirable.

I'll try to compile emacs with those changes now, and then I'll commit.

Bye,
Tassilo