Re: Tabs in Emacs?

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Tabs in Emacs?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:32:53 +0100 (CET)

> Why don't you send you patch here so others can look at it and maybe
> work on it if they have the time (and inclination)?

I have changed the definition of a frame, and I was into the point to replace
everywhere FOR_EACH_FRAME with the new correct form.

I do not want to send the code before I replace it everywhere where it must be
replaced, and this will be some work.

Alin.

Gagnez un séjour au Maroc en découvrant les sketchs désopilants des ReVoila sur
http://www.lesrevoila.fr/