Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:12:38 +0200

> From: Óscar_Fuentes <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:46:08 +0100
> Cc: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
>
> Finally, you can publish your personalized emacs branch either
> directly, from your own machine, or with some service like
> launchpad.

If this is an important part of the workflow we want to have, then the
wiki should describe how to do that.  (Maybe I'm wrong, but this
ability to publish local branches without having them on the master
repository is the only feature of a dVCS that really makes a
difference; everything else can be emulated with CVS.  But please do
not start an argument over this, as it's really not important whether
I'm wrong here.)