Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:14:49 +0200

> From: Karl Fogel <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:49:58 -0500
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:
> > Bazaar supports quite a few models and can be confusing for those who
> > only know the centralized paradigm. IMHO the documentation should
> > recommend a model for beginners and give very detailed instructions for
> > it (maybe already does, I didn't read it).
>
> It does.  See
>
>   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs#RegularContributors

What I'm missing from that description is how do I get my branch
available to others.  I'm guessing that there's a possibility to have
the branch in the master repository, and there's another possibility
to have my local branch published from my machine directly.  But the
wiki currently describes neither of these two (apologies if it does,
and I missed that).