Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:00:52 +0100

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

> Right now, the only question that's come up that I think belongs in that
> document is "What should be the standard workflow for Emacs developers
> in Bazaar?"

The issue here is that the emacs developers are very heterogenous and
bzr supports lots of workflows, so it is difficult to set standards
here.

Jason just showed how simple is to mimic the CVS workflow with bzr, with
the added benefit of avoiding the net for expensive operations like log,
annotate, etc.

IMHO it is a good basis to start. The adventurous among the emacs
hackers will learn by themselves (or with some help from others) how to
get more juice from bzr. The most conservative will see how others do
and eventually recognize and master those features that best fit them.

[snip]

--
Óscar