Similar key bindings for moving among tags in sgml and nxml modes?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Similar key bindings for moving among tags in sgml and nxml modes?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:16:03 +0100

I have these routines for moving between tags. I saw now that there
are rather similar sgm functions. Could we please add the same key
bindings to nxml-mode that are used in sgml modes for these?

The first two corresponds to sgml-skip-element-forward/backward.

I do not know the corresponding functions for the last two.

;;; Convenient moving by tags:
(eval-after-load 'nxml-mode
  '(progn
     (define-key nxml-mode-map [C-M-left]  'nxml-backward-element)
     (define-key nxml-mode-map [C-M-right] 'nxml-forward-element)
     (define-key nxml-mode-map [C-M-up]    'nxml-backward-up-element)
     (define-key nxml-mode-map [C-M-down]  'nxml-down-element)))