Re: Failure in building CVS Emacs [xsettings] and other

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Failure in building CVS Emacs [xsettings] and other
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:43:39 +0100

Jan D. ha scritto:

Then your fontconfig setup is broken somehow

Perhaps, but it sounds strange that it occurs only in conjunction with Emacs. In any case, Konsole which uses same fonts does not give any problem.

I use Kubuntu systems since 2006 and KDE since 2000: never meet these problems and even Emacs21, on the old RedHat6, was better than current Emacs-cvs.

or you do have xsettings running.

As I wrote, on K804 'xsettings-kde' does not exist and on K910 it is not installed.

Cheers,
Angelo.