Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:19:02 +0100

[Posted this to help-emacs by accident.]

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs

I know some of you are pushing hard for introducing complete and correct
dVCS practices among the Emacs developers. That is laudable but IMHO
unrealistic to expect since day one. So it is intended as a minimum
knowledge guide for not being left out. It is an appetizer too.

If you think that it is the wrong way to (not) enter dVCS, I'll delete
it or put a big warning sign at the beginning.

--
Óscar