Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:02:53 +0100

> Óscar Fuentes writes:
>
>  > Karl's action has nothing to do here. Wasn't it clear on the quoted
>  > text? I was talking about you:
>
> Reread the thread.

The sequence of events that raised this subthread was:

Karl: It would be a good thing if you delete the page.

Oscar: I think that the page will reduce the amount of support that
emacs hackers will need on the transition.

Stephen: My experience says that having multiple workflows increases the
support load significantly.

Oscar: Okay, then I'll delete the page (so there is one less workflow to
care about)

Stephen: I'll like to put back that workflow on the available
documentation.

So you said that having multiple workflows increases the burden, then I
remove one workflow and you propose to add it back to the
documentation. That's what I find contradictory.

It is just that the pedantic maths freak in me can't resist pointing out
logical inconsistencies :-)

[snip]

--
Óscar