Re: Windows-specific questions about Bazaar

From: David Robinow
Subject: Re: Windows-specific questions about Bazaar
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:56:13 -0500

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>  . Does Bazaar honor $HOME on Windows, or is $BZR_HOME the only
>   variable it looks at, before falling back on the default location?
 It appears to check BZR_HOME, APPDATA, and HOME in that order.
I don't think deleting APPDATA is a good idea, so the check for HOME
isn't really useful.

See config_dir()  in bzrlib/config.py  in bzr-2.0.2

There's similar code in win32utils.py for locating the log file.

[Note the TODO in config_dir() ]