Emacs 23.2 Pretest next week

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Emacs 23.2 Pretest next week
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:35:07 -0500

We are close to ready to begin the Emacs 23.2 pretest.  If there are no
objections, I will roll the 23.1.90 pretest next Tuesday.  If you still
have some last-minute changes you want to make, that gives the weekend
to wrap them up.  After the pretest begins, we will be in feature freeze
(and we'll begin the cvs to bzr crossover).