Warning with Emacs 23.1 GTK build

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Warning with Emacs 23.1 GTK build
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:36:44 +0200

The 23.1 release is a bit old now, but here's a warning that was
displayed when I recently build a GTK+ version of it on FreeBSD 9.0 with
gtk-2.8.14:

: address@hidden:/ws/ports/editors/emacs$ /usr/local/bin/emacs
:
: (emacs:21508): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple times

Does anyone remember if this is something we have already fixed in the
latest pretest?  I'm going to build the package of the pretest next, but
it will take a few hours before I have it ready for testing.