Re: Function to insert a key sequence

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Function to insert a key sequence
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 04:29:38 +0100

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Deniz Dogan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Attached is a little function for inserting a key sequence entered by
> the user into the current buffer. I don't know if it fits into any
> existing Emacs library, but I find it quite useful, so I thought I'd
> just throw it out there.

When do you find it useful? I think there are some a bit similar
functionality in the  key-sequence widget - at least in the version I
have in ourcomments-widgets.el.

If it is not deemed to be interesting enough for most Emacs users you
could perhaps put it on EmacsWiki where other users can find it?