Re: CVS is read-only, now ready for final Bazaar conversion.

From: Paul R
Subject: Re: CVS is read-only, now ready for final Bazaar conversion.
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 23:50:56 +0100

Karl> The CVS repository is now read-only [1]. Andreas, can you do the
Karl> final Bazaar conversion, based on current CVS? Once it's ready...
Karl> well, then that's it, we're switched. If we move fast we can be on
Karl> Bazaar before 2010! :-)

Good job, I'm sure this DVCS thing is a nice improvement. The following
resources should probably be updated.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/#Obtaining ( " The GNU Emacs
  development sources are available via a CVS repository hosted on
  savannah.gnu.org. For details, see the Emacs project page.")

  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs/ ( There are four differents
  VCS repositories including the bzr one, are they all in sync ? If not,
  this page should state clearly which one is the most up to date )

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryBuilding and a lot of pages
  linked from here. These pages intructs that latest emacs should be
  fetched from cvs.

--
  Paul