Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:46:35 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

> In case you missed it: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.  Please see
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs for how to (re)obtain
> your development sources from Bazaar.

I followed that page and created "quickfixex" branch.  Then,
I editted src/ChangeLog to add entries I forgot last time,
saved the file, and typed C-x v v C-c C-c.  Then I noticed
that "C-x v v C-c C-c" is enough to commit in CVS, but
perhaps not in Bazaar.  The above wiki page doesn't describe
what to do from Emacs to finish committing.  Should I do
this manually?

% bzr commit -m 'Add entries in ChangeLog'

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden