Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:45:14 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
> > In CVS age, we don't add comments for changes of ChangeLog
> > file.

> You never commit Changelog separately.

Ah, hmmm.... ok.   Here's another question.

For instance, I recently committed these changes in CVS
(just before it becomes readonly)

2009-12-25  Kenichi Handa  <address@hidden>

        * composite.h (composition_adjust_point): Update prototype.

        * composite.c (composition_reseat_it): Don't make a composition
        spanning over point.
        (CHAR_COMPOSABLE_P): Treat U+200C (ZWNJ) and U+200D (ZWJ) as
        composable characters.
        (composition_adjust_point): New arg NEW_PT.  Callers changed.

        * keyboard.c (command_loop_1): Force redisplay if the last point
        was within a composition.
        (adjust_point_for_property): Don't adjust point for automatic
        composition when called after buffer modification.

At that time, each changed file got it's own CVS log because
I committed each file with C-x v v while supplying its own
log by using C-c C-a.

Now with bazaar, according to the wiki page, it seems that I
must commit all files at once with a single log, and thus
all changed files are given the same log.  Is that true?  Is
that the right thing?

If so, is there any convention about the format of the log?
Can I use a relevant part of ChangeLog file as is?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden