Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs is on Bazaar now.
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:15:12 +0100

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

> Óscar, does your proposed workflow look like this?:

My proposed workflow is, in essence, the same as described on

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs

You already link to it from your document, so I see no need to change
anything. The workflow you describe is a variation of mine: you branch
from the local mirror and use `bind' instead of a checkout, but the day
to day work is the same.

[snip]

--
Óscar