RE: first-class support for csharp in cc-mode.el

From: dino chiesa
Subject: RE: first-class support for csharp in cc-mode.el
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 23:18:04 -0800

Miles,
I agree, I don't think it would be difficult.  The csharp mode is just about
done.

What I mean is, are there hurdles to getting a new cc-mode language approved?
Who does the work?  Would that be me, or someone else?

How difficult would it be to get it folded into cc-mode.el officially?

-Dino

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/