Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:46:21 -0500

    address@hidden (Robert J. Chassell) writes:

    > (I wish the source had stayed in the emacs/ directory or you had said
    > how to bring it into there; as is, my emacs/ directory has only three
    > directories in it .bzr, quickfixes, and trunk; no plain files at all.)

    You can name the directory anything you like.

How?  Your answer is not complete unless you say.  Perhaps the
instructions on http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs
explained, but as I said, I am dumber than I was.  (I don't connect to
the Internet very often and hate using W3M mode in Emacs, so please
explain in electronic mail how to do it.)

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden