Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:48:04 -0500

       You can name the directory anything you like.

    How?

    M-x rename-file will do.

So I have two directories, emacs/ and emacs/trunk/, and I can rename
them to emacs/ and emacs/emacs/.  That is fine except I don't want to do
that.  I want to move emacs/trunk/ and all its lower files to emacs/ and
still be able to pull as well as I can now (should I `pull' or should I
`update'?) and still have the emacs/quickfixes/ directory.  I tried that
with `cp -R' a day or two ago and `pull' failed.  Of course, I may have
made a mistake, but I wonder.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden