RE: first-class support for csharp in cc-mode.el

From: dino chiesa
Subject: RE: first-class support for csharp in cc-mode.el
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:18:47 -0800

C# has #region/#endregion,  #if/#else/#endif,  #define/#undef, and #pragma.

Using the csharp-mode.el v0.7.0, indenting for all of those was broken.

Using the updated csharp-mode.el 0.7.1, indenting of those things works just
fine.  And, you have your choice to align #if/#else/#endif and
#region/#endregion with either the 0'th column or to indent it to the current
code scope.  #pragma and #define/#undef always go to the 0'th column.

The mode is pretty good now. There were some other problems that I clean up
too.  The one big remaining sticky point is verbatim literal strings, which is
kind of tricky.

-Dino

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/