Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: bazaar: "unable to obtain lock"
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 06:32:21 -0500

None of my Enlightenment menus or my Emacs scripts succeed with
emacs/trunk/.  They only work with emacs/.  They succeeded earlier.
That is why your suggestion fails.  Please remember, I want to do
everything in Emacs except for the start.

    > ... I can rename them to emacs/ and emacs/emacs/.  That is fine except
    > I don't want to do that.  I want to move emacs/trunk/ and all its
    > lower files to emacs/ and still be able to pull as well as I can now
    > (should I `pull' or should I `update'?) and still have the
    > emacs/quickfixes/ directory.

    This can be done, but do you *really* need that?

>From /usr/local/src/emacs/src/emacs, I was able to start different Emacs
every day, bob and root, run a .emacs file for them, and run scripts in
Emacs.  I cannot do that any more.  Why shuld I have to shift from
/usr/local/src/emacs/ to /usr/local/src/emacs/trunk/?  I don't care
where I pull from; after all, I figure I have to change one source.  But
to change many instances to a less obvious source?  That is what you are
asking me to do.

Meanwhile should I `bzr pull' or `bzr update' each day while in
/usr/local/src/emacs/trunk/?  What is the Emacs script for that?

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden