Re: Workflow to accumulate individual changes?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Workflow to accumulate individual changes?
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:44:51 -0500

>> IOW, what annoys Juanma Barranquero, will probably annoy a few more,
>> so I would not dismiss that as Juanma's private problems whose
>> solution concerns no one but Juanma ;-)
>
>Well, I can agree with that if you can agree that perhaps rebase
>*could be* the best fix after all... ;-)

I've never used 'bzr rebase', and have no competency to evaluate the
arguments either way here, but... wouldn't something would smell fishy
if rebase were part of our regular workflow?  That somehow seems wrong.

If we find we're about to recommend that, please ask on the Bazaar list
first (maybe you have already).