Re: No commit messages on emacs-diffs after the switch to bzr

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: No commit messages on emacs-diffs after the switch to bzr
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:18:54 -0500

Karl Fogel wrote:

> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?107190

I hope this can be fixed soon, I consider this an important feature.
(I see the ticket is indeed classed as "important".)

Anyone know if there is any chance of getting the backlog of missing
diffs when it is fixed?

BTW, you wrote "emacs-commit at gnu.org" in the ticket, but it is
"emacs-diffs" (as in the subject of this topic):