Re: bzr branch makes bogus "No space left on device" claim and dies

From: B Smith-Mannschott
Subject: Re: bzr branch makes bogus "No space left on device" claim and dies
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:09:27 +0100

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 14:12, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:17:22 +0100
>> From: B Smith-Mannschott <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 21:50, Bojan Nikolic <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >
>> > I've just tried exactly what you did on quite a similar setup to yours:
>> >
>> > bzr --version
>> > Bazaar (bzr) 2.0.1
>> >  Python interpreter: /usr/bin/python 2.6.4
>> >  Python standard library: /usr/lib/python2.6
>> >  Platform: Linux-2.6.31-16-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-9.10-karmic
>> >  bzrlib: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/bzrlib
>> >  Bazaar configuration: /home/bnikolic/.bazaar
>> >  Bazaar log file: /home/bnikolic/.bzr.log
>> >
>> > and everything worked fine.
>> >
>> > Do you know why do you get the 'No handlers could be found for logger
>> > "bzr"' message? A quick google suggests this could be symptomatic of
>> > problems with stale locks....
>>
>> No, I have no idea why it occurs. Thus far, I've observed no ill
>> effects. I'll investigate it and see if I can figure it out what's
>> causing it. Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Your .bzr.log file may prove a valuable asset in investigating these
> problems.

I checked .bzr.log it before starting this thread. I didn't mention it
because it contained very little, and nothing that seemed related to
my attempt to branch emacs from savannah. I don't recall seeing
anything about the midding logger. I'll have another look at it when I
have access to it again on monday.

// Ben

// ben