Re: bug#881: patch for bug #881

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: bug#881: patch for bug #881
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:52:13 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> Along similar lines, we'd like a way to pass the "--fixes" arg to Bzr,
>
> But that needs some setup, doesn't it?  Or does the `deb:1234' syntax
> shown by "bzr help bugs" supports already debbugs?

It supports Debian's debbugs but not Emacs' debbugs. That means that
writing "--fixes deb:1000" will mark bug #1000 as fixed on
http://bugs.debian.org

I don't know if it is hardcoded or we can add support for it on Bazaar's
configuration file. The documentation is not clear at all for me. This
is a good reason for asking on Bazaar's ml or for browsing the source
code :-)

--
Óscar