Re: emacs-diffs

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: emacs-diffs
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:30:14 -0500

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

    Sean Sieger <address@hidden> writes:
    >Forgive me if I missed something on this list, let alone not
    >understanding how this
    >
    >http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107190
    >
    >solved no messages getting to emacs-diffs, but, what needs to happen to
    >resume messaging to emacs-diffs?

    I'm not sure I understand the question.

    Are you saying that sr #107190 is not really solved, and that no commit
    emails are going to emacs-diffs even though the admins think they have
    fixed it?

Well, there are no new mails here

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2009-12/index.html

since the twenty-seventh of last month.  I get 'em at gmane.emacs.diffs
and haven't seen any additional mail since at least then.