Re: [patch] fix "in file included from" with gcc

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: [patch] fix "in file included from" with gcc
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:58:09 +1100

Daniel Colascione <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, the original comment notwithstanding, it only seems to work when
> we match
> "in file included from" *before* we match the gnu style.

This is http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3965
Last time I checked the gcc-include part had got better by itself
somehow.

The basic problem is the omake bit.  It really ought to be driven only
by a symbol in compilation-error-regexp-alist, or alternately there
ought to be a cap on how many spaces worth of indentation it matches, as
surely it can't be meant to hit a big indent like the gcc-include.