bzr check

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: bzr check
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:15:23 +0100

Contrarily to some opinions voiced here, I'm quite happy with both the
feature set and the performance of Bazaar (though any improvement will
be welcome, as will bzr+shh).

However, there's one operation that I just cannot do on Windows: "bzr
check" of the repository. At the rate it works, I estimate more than
24 hours to check it. It's that a consequence of the Emacs repository
size, or Bazaar performance on NTFS, or just something in my setup?

    Juanma