Getting full bug database dump?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Getting full bug database dump?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:09:10 -0500

I asked this earlier in another thread, but it should really be a
separate request:

I'd like to get a full dump of our current debbugs database, to do some
quantitative analysis that I think might be useful for us.  As long as
it's in some parseable format, I can work with it.

Savannah admins don't maintain debbugs, right?  Does anyone know the
right place to ask for such data?

Thank you,
-Karl