A separate mailing list for most bug report ticket mail?

From: Richard Stallman
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:47:17 -0500

How about if we direct most debbugs command and ack mail to a separate
list?  People who want to see those messages could do so by
subscribing to both lists, and people who don't want to see them
(including me) could be on emacs-devel alone.

As for messages from humans discussing the bug,
we would still send them to emacs-devel.