Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:24:54 +0100

2010/1/14 Karl Fogel <address@hidden>:
> Emacs interfaces to bug trackers would be great.  That's not specific to
> debbugs or to email-based interfaces, of course.

Something similar to this was discussed in the question session after
the Google Tech Talk about org-mode[1], about 43:45 seconds into the
video. The video unfortunately requires Flash to be viewed. Carsten
Dominik mentions that there are "plans" to implement
importing/exporting of wiki pages to/from org-mode and that it should
be fairly simple to implement.

So _if_ someone decides to write a wiki platform which can be used for
bug tracking, or if one already exists, I think the org-mode idea
would be a good candidate for contributing to it using nothing but
Emacs.

[1] http://orgmode.org/GoogleTech.html

--
Deniz Dogan