gdb bug: breakpoints do not work in narrow-mode.

From: alin.s
Subject: gdb bug: breakpoints do not work in narrow-mode.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:19:51 -0800 (PST)

I tried to insert breakpoint in narrow-more, and after I did wide, I get

Warning:
Cannot insert breakpoint -246.
Error accessing memory address 0x131930: Input/output error.
Cannot insert breakpoint -247.
Error accessing memory address 0x131940: Input/output error.

Have to delete and reinsert. embarrassing.

I do not know whether is it better to post bug report on emas-devel, or
emacs-bug.