Re: A separate mailing list for most bug report ticket mail?

From: Richard Stallman
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:36:50 -0500

    If you're saying that you personally want less mail from it, you can
    add a header

    to any of your mails that go to bug-gnu-emacs/emacs-pretest-bugs. I use
    it all the time.

I have a feeling we are not talking about the same thing.
The messages I'm talking about have nothing to do with me.

Now I see -- those messages are being sent to emacs-bug-tracker, not
emacs-devel.  I don't look at them closely, I just type d, so I had
not noticed that before.  I will just get myself removed from
emacs-bug-tracker.

Thanks to whoever set up a separate list for this.