Apologies for the bounced messages.

From: Ashish SHUKLA
Subject: Apologies for the bounced messages.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:18:15 +0530

Hi everyone

Due to some issues with my mailserver configuration. Some of the messages
bounced back on the list. Please accept my apologies for that
inconvenience. And I make sure not to repeat this again.

Sorry again,
Ashish SHUKLA
--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.