Re: GDB does not stop in breakpoint!

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: GDB does not stop in breakpoint!
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:01:00 +0100 (CET)

> "alin.s" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > 1. breakpoint in Fx_create_frame
> > 2. run emacs and block X-windows.
> > 3. from a console kill gdb
> > 4. when I return in X, emacs is running , and gdb that started it is dead.
>
> What do you mean by "block X-windows"?

No running application does not answer (redisplay). The bug reproduces on GNU
linux, debian and ubuntu, latest stable versions.

However, notice in the log that gdb stopped in the breakpoint, but X-windows
did not refresh the screen.

(before Killed, you can see the prompt of gdb after the br.p.)

I cannot understand this behavior of X server. Please clarify me if you can.

Vous n’avez pas encore adressé vos voeux ? Retrouvez nos cartes sur
http://carte-de-voeux.voila.fr