broken mail-client [was Re: bug#5423: Multiline y-or-n prompt in files.e

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: broken mail-client [was Re: bug#5423: Multiline y-or-n prompt in files.el]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:35:18 +0900

Glenn Morris writes:

 > Hello, you appear to be using a broken mail client that does not
 > respect the Mail-Followup-To header. Please could you try and fix it.
 > Thanks.

Last time I checked, that's a news header (the switch-protocol aspect
is part of why "Mail" is prefixed).  I don't exactly know why the IETF
has been unable to standardize this for mail, but there you have it.

Nothing wrong with asking for the feature of course (it's a good one),
but I would suggest retracting the words "broken" and "fix", and
saying "*pretty* please."