RE: desktop.el - only one desktop file per directory?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: desktop.el - only one desktop file per directory?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:37:00 -0800

I did come up with something that seems to work OK.

But if someone has answers to any of the questions I posed, I'd still be
interested.

In particular, I'd like to know more about the potential problems of ignoring
(i.e. just releasing) locks and loading the same or another desktop file. I'm
not turning on `desktop-save-mode' at all; I'm just saving (without locking) and