Re: `bzr viz' slooow

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: `bzr viz' slooow
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:37:59 +0100

There are several similar tools for bzr, with a varying degree of
feature-completeness. Perhaps the most simple is `bzr qlog', from the
qbzr plugin. Bazaar Explorer is, possibly, the most complete.

qlog takes 20 seconds to show the graph on a 2.4 GHz machine
(the number of cores is not very relevant, as the process is
single-threaded). In any case I wouldn't expect to match the performance
of git, though. BTW, "less than a minute" qualifies as an slow operation
for me, so git slow, bzr is sloow (note just one extra `o')

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]