Re: rebasing

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: rebasing
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:28:50 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
>> I strongly recommend asking this question on the Bazaar list.  The
>> answers you get from the ding (gnus) list and from the Emacs list will
>> be heartfelt, I'm sure, but may miss some technicality that turns out to
>> be important.
>
> I'm rather afraid of getting piled on, to be honest...

Rebasing has been discussed on the Bazaar list before. For instance:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/56728
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.bazaar-ng.general/62762

There are also some interesting blog posts, like

http://fourkitchens.com/blog/2009/04/20/alternatives-rebasing-bazaar
http://jam-bazaar.blogspot.com/2009/10/refactoring-work-for-review-and-keep.html

-David