Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:50:06 -0500

    How much overhead is involved in this?  Are there any documents that
    describe the process?

    I have the requisite knowledge, and am interested.  However, when I last
    looked at volunteering to do this on Savannah, I recall being put off by
    various bits of overhead that made it expensive to volunteer.

I don't know the answer; I am not sure I even understand the question.
What does "overhead" mean in this context?