Re: [emacs-bidi] Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:33:55 +0200

> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:57:01 +0100
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Please note also that the keybindings C-x < and C-x > use mnemonics
> based on graphical direction.

We could invert the meaning in a buffer that forces R2L direction on
all its paragraphs.  We could also invert the meaning if point is on
an R2L line.  But the problem what to do with the lines of the other
directionality still needs a solution.  If someone can suggest a
better one, I'm all ears.  After all, that's why I started this
thread.