Re: No commit in vc?

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: No commit in vc?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:07:08 -0800 (PST)

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
'font-lock-warning-face

  > > This warning is permanent and displayed even when there are no pending
  > > merges regardless whether the branch is lightweight or bound heavyweight.
  > > It seems .bzr/checkout/merge-hashes contains some old information from
  > > previous merges.
  >
  > I am seeing this useless "warning" popping up every single time I use
  > VC-dir, on the bound heavyweight branch on which I work.
  >
  > Unless there is a way to detect if a branch is bound and disable this
  > warning, I think the change should be reverted.

Sorry, I somehow missed Juri's message.   It seems that this is not
related to bound branches.  It looks like using the existence of
.bzr/checkout/merge-hashes to detect pending merges is not reliable.
I'll disable this as soon as I get a chance (if nobody beats me to it).

A better method to figure out the pending merge is needed, otherwise
this the header is just annoying.