Re: Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Mixed L2R and R2L paragraphs and horizontal scroll
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 18:32:59 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> word-wrapping also needs a way for the user to specify a
>> less-than-window-width wrapping-point.
>
> I thought this is always the window margin, isn't it?

It currently is -- the ability to specify a different wrap-point hasn't
been implemented yet.  It's a desired feature though.

[Perhaps most useful solution is something a bit more complex,
e.g. which lets the user set max/min line-lengths, and uses the
window-width for anything between those.  But anyway... not sure if it
has anything to do with RtoL.]

-Miles

--
Christian, n. One who follows the teachings of Christ so long as they are not
inconsistent with a life of sin.