Re: Emacs bug tracker not working?

From: Štěpán Němec
Subject: Re: Emacs bug tracker not working?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:49:47 +0100

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:23:17AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> However, if gnu.org are really bouncing mail because the sender is
> listed on rfc-ignorant, and gmail can get listed there, well, somebody
> at gnu.org needs whacked with an AART.  If you get that again, you
> probably ought to file a PR with address@hidden

AART? Even fsbot on #emacs was clueless... Do you mean Atlantic Assisted
Reproductive Therapies? Or perhaps Arab Artists Resources and Training?

Not sure abouth PR either, but I'm guessing the R stands for request?

Sorry if it's actually obvious, and not even really my problem; but I
just couldn't resist my curiosity...