Re: Line height too small with Monaco font on Mac OS X

From: Francis Devereux
Subject: Re: Line height too small with Monaco font on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:45:49 +0000

On 2010-02-08 11:10 +0000, Francis Devereux wrote:
A few months ago I tried out Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X, and found that
the line height was too small when using the Monaco font (some
characters are clipped at the bottom, including ()[]).  I downloaded
and compiled Emacs 23.1.92 today and found that it still has the same
problem.

Could someone have a look at the patch I added to
and apply it if it looks OK?

No wonder I always feel a bit weird using monaco. I have moved to DejaVu
Sans Mono and it is looking better.

Patch is attached to bug #3975. Maybe someone can review it?

I've reviewed the patch, and it looks ok. I've checked it in, could you
test it?

Thanks, I've tested bzr trunk r99485 and the bug is fixed there.

Francis